Number six... number six... number six... number six...
Sorry, listening to "The Beatles White Album"...
I was tagged by Sarah with another 'meme' (Thanks... appreciate it btw. All I can say is just wait... revenge, like calamari, is best served cold...)
I was hoping that this whole ‘meme’ thing was as dead as Dillinger. Unfortunately, no such luck.
What exactly is this meme Kemp? I’m glad you asked, this is the meme where you say six "weird" things that people don't know about you then tag six other people. Weird is in the eye of the beholder... what some may find strange may not be strange to someone else... so I'm just gonna toss some 6 things you may not know about me... you decide the level of weirdness...
- I hate, detest, abhor and loathe camping… and pretty much nature in general. “Nature, like a woman, will seduce you with its sights and its scents and its touch, and then it breaks your ankle, also like a woman.” And by nature I mean the woodsy/outdoorsy thing, not outside on my patio smoking a cigar and drinking a scotch or outside playing with The PB & The J.
- I like Broadway musicals and show tunes. My favorites are “Les Misérables”, “Rent”, “The Phantom of the Opera” and “South Pacific.” Eclectic… isn’t it?
- I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die… wait, that’s Johnny Cash… wait… I’ve used that line on this blog before haven’t I? My bad. Uh… here’s the real one: I have the best lawn of anyone in my neighborhood… an obsession I learned from my father.
- I used to be a big fan of the Archie comic books. Not the full-sized comics, the ‘digests.’ I still have them (approx. 310 of them) packed away for the off chance they are worth something some day.
- I rear-ended another car 5 days after my 18th birthday (and a week after getting a speeding ticket for going 87 in a 55) because I was watching a woman jogging down the street wearing a sports bra, short-shorts and little else. In my defense, it was a family tradition as my Dad did the same thing when he was 17… but he rear-ended a cement truck, so I did a little better than he did.
- My favorite guilty pleasure movies are “Tommy Boy” & “Weekend at Bernie’s.” Don’t ask me why I like them, I honestly couldn’t tell you… it’s just something about them
Now… who’s next on this cavalcade of banal inanity???
Tag!!! You’re it!!!!
- Mr Big Dubya
- MetroDad… but he’s still in Vietnam I think… so he’s off the hook
- Hmmm… he's already been tagged by someone else…
- Ditto her.
Oh well... four is better than none.