Sarah over at SATGS does it.
I do it on my political blog.
So I thought, why not do it on my own blog…
Actually, the reason I'm doing it is because I can't think of anything else to write about, so this seemed to be the easiest cop-out.
So here you go, "Random Contemplations" for a Tuesday
- Goodbye Mrs. King, the world is a poorer place in your absence and you will be missed.
- Did anyone, and I mean ANYONE, ever think an alum of ‘Dawson’s Creek’ would be nominated for an Academy Award? I sure as hell didn’t (and no, I didn’t watch the show, my wife used to)
- How (and why) in the world did my twins’ fall back under the spell of The Wiggles?
- How is Fox’s abysmal ‘The War at Home’ still on the air while ‘Arrested Development’ is hanging on by a thread? Can someone… anyone, explain that to me?
- Where's all the hype for the Super Bowl? I need more hype… (it’s really hard to express sarcasm in written form, don’t ya think?)
- How long until Disney completely ruins Pixar?
- What exactly is a gamecock? Come to think of it, do I even wanna know?
- What would I see if I typed ‘gamecock’ into Google image search? Do I even wanna know?