- My wife started her new job last week; so far, so good…
- Happy Birthday to two of my favorite writers: Henry David Thoreau (1817) and Pablo Neruda (1904).
- As if you needed more things on the Internet to kill time with, I give you this LINK. (Hint: it’s an online Etch-a-Sketch…)
- Mancow’s been fired and the radio landscape in Chicago is suddenly less crappy and polluted with less idiocy – “HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY, HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!”
- Thanks to Crouton Boy, Sarah and MetroDad for wishing me a Happy Birthday on my birthday posts.
- Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Prince Leia slave costume…
- And a Princess Leia slave costume website? Whoo-hoo!!
- Things I’ve read on some of my blogmigos’ sites this week: QofS is damn-proud of her hubby, CPX2 explains the rules of traveling on an airplane with twins, Happy First Birthday Cheeky!, Gidge is talking about her, um… uh, her, uh…(ahem)… just read the post…, Mr. Big Dubya lies
- Who knew there were this many types of fetishes??
- Joey Buttafuoco is going back to prison. Color me unsurprised…
- Two words come to mind after I read this ARTICLE: Dumb. Asses.
- Need iPod speakers? I got these for my birthday and they rock.
- Here are some of the recent search phrases that have brought people to my little corner of the blogosphere: “Soledad O'Brian and Miles O'Brian+married”, “"laurie berkner nude"” (this one makes me feel like I’m stealing someone away from Erin), “www.emasculation.com”, “"stage 2 ultrasound"”, “should you feed twins at the same time”, “twins one heartbeat 6 weeks”, “electric ride on corvette”,
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Posted by Kemp at Wednesday, July 12, 2006