Mr. Big Dubya partook of this on his blog so I decided to join in on the fun… why? I have absolutely no idea…
10 interesting facts about yours truly, Kemp:
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Kemp.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Kemp.
- You can tell if Kemp has been hard-boiled by spinning him. If he stands up, he is hard-boiled.
- The porpoise is second to Kemp as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Kempolatry is the mindless worship of Kemp!
- The only planet that rotates on its side is Kemp.
- Kemp is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
- Kemp was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons!
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Kemp'.
- Pacman was originally called Kempman.
Want to find out 10 unknown facts about yourself? Click here and use the "Mechanical Contrivium" to find out.
And be sure to leave a comment on my previous post about what songs you have in your musical repertoire that you are a tad embarrassed by?
Or... leave a comment on this post... or any of my other posts... am I begging too much?