Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Random Contemplations

Sarah over at SATGS does it.

I do it on my political blog.

So I thought, why not do it on my own blog…

Actually, the reason I'm doing it is because I can't think of anything else to write about, so this seemed to be the easiest cop-out.

So here you go, "Random Contemplations" for a Tuesday

  • Goodbye Mrs. King, the world is a poorer place in your absence and you will be missed.
  • Did anyone, and I mean ANYONE, ever think an alum of ‘Dawson’s Creek’ would be nominated for an Academy Award? I sure as hell didn’t (and no, I didn’t watch the show, my wife used to)
  • How (and why) in the world did my twins’ fall back under the spell of The Wiggles?
  • How is Fox’s abysmal ‘The War at Home’ still on the air while ‘Arrested Development’ is hanging on by a thread? Can someone… anyone, explain that to me?
  • Where's all the hype for the Super Bowl? I need more hype… (it’s really hard to express sarcasm in written form, don’t ya think?)
  • How long until Disney completely ruins Pixar?
  • What exactly is a gamecock? Come to think of it, do I even wanna know?
  • What would I see if I typed ‘gamecock’ into Google image search? Do I even wanna know?


11 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I tried googling gamecock - it wasn't that bad.

My only explanation for the whole "Arrested Development" thing is that people are stupid. I mean - people still watch "That 70's Show" and it has to be at least 1984, right? "American Idol" is still a smash hit and people WATCH "The George Lopez Show". Ugh. I feel sick.

Anonymous said...

Awww! The cuteness is unbelievable! Great photo, Kemp!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Are "The Wiggles" really evil? I was just considering adding them to my TiVo list.

Kemp said...

The Wiggles aren't evil, but then again they are. By that I mean, they do make the girls happy and they sing and dance when they are on. The downside is they will get their musical claws into you as well and you WILL find yourself eventually singing their songs even when the kids aren't around.

Kemp said...

Thanks Metro.

Thanks Peachblossom.

Becky said...

Re: Dawson's Creek & awards ... no. Something is seriously out of kilter, don't you think?

Becky said...

Love the cuteness, by the way. They're adorable.

Amy said...

Precious girls!

Kemp said...

Thanks Becky and Amy. How I helped to create such beautiful girls is beyound my scope.

Scott said...

Knowing you for years now, I can agree with your question of how you were able to help create beautiful girls? ...research money needs to be spent on this question....

BTW, Nice picture of the girls!

Kemp said...

As Peter Griffin would say: "You bas****."