- Always exciting when you catch a fish that could eat you.
- Okay, it’s official; we as a nation have become a bunch of lazy-asses. How about a machine that will dunk your cookie into your milk for you. No lie, someone (in Florida of course) invented one.
- Yesterday’s best headline on Fark: Nudists looking for new members, apparently tired of looking at the same old members. [rimshot!]
- How many people who read this blog did I just antagonize by insulting Florida?
- Rush Limbaugh was detained at an airport for having Viagra without a valid prescription. Limbaugh taking Viagra… talk about an image I don’t need to have…
- Though he has been screwing people over for years.
- Steven Seagal is making good headlines with his music career. Who’d a thunk it?
- Things that make my skin crawl. Headline from an op-ed piece in the Chicago Tribune: Taking a bath with Ann Coulter. Ewwwwwwwwwww……
- How would you do? Click HERE and see how you do on a sample of the civics test that immigrants have to pass in order to become a U.S. citizen.
- I scored a 19 out of 20. I missed the name of the form to become a U.S. citizen. Rats...
- As a person who loves crossword puzzles, THIS is an excellent article and I will have to see this movie.
- Good (but not great) article about traveling from St. Louis (where I was born) to Chicago (where I live now) and things to do. Give it a read HERE.
- Words every husband hopes to hear from their wife; “Honey, I’ve enrolled in a pole-dancing/cardio strip-class at the gym.”
- Superfluous blog-plug of the week: Sarah’s moved, go and check out her new site HERE… it’s now 100% Blogger-free.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Posted by Kemp at Tuesday, June 27, 2006