Friday, September 22, 2006

Psst, hey... buddy...

Did you know that tomorrow is the First Anniversary of Scott and mine’s Poli-Blog – The BushWhacked Administration?

You didn’t?

Well… now you do.

What do we have planned?

We have a guest post by a friend of mine about her feeling’s towards former Texas Governor Ann Richards, a couple of reflective pieces by Scott and I, a wrap-up of the last 12 months and last, but certainly not least, a special post by everyone’s favorite Goon Squad leader;
Sarah.

BTW; if any of you (wink, wink, nudge, nudge... I do mean any of you) want to write a guest post for TBWA, by all means, let me know at kempsblog@gmail.com… even if you’re a conservative (there must be a few out there who read my blog) we’ll post it as Scott and I both believe in practicing tolerance for those that disagree with us… no matter how wrong they may be.

So be sure to stop by TBWA tomorrow and say hi.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell Gabe that I am everyone's favorite Goon Squad leader. It would hurt his feelings. (Either that, or he would make fun of me.)

Unknown said...

I'll write one for ya.

Got a topic for me, or shall I choose my own?

Gidge Uriza said...

I'm pretty sure Gabe knows.....

John said...

I would take up the gauntlet, being rather conservative, but I'm not very political (I've been accused of being a political ostrich). Anyhow, I'm conservative, I admit it, and I read your blog (this one, anyway).

CroutonBoy said...

'twould be an honor to channel my inner Olbermann. Am I allowed to use the word "fucker?"