Monday, January 08, 2007

Kewl

I'm not one to brag about stuff... but I had to tell someone who might find it interesting, and I know a few of my faithful readers (if there are any) can appreciate this.

I am now the proud owner of Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 of "The West Wing".

Yes, you read that right.

All. Seven. Seasons.

Every single one. Even the so-called 'bad season' (season 5 for you non-"Wingers" out there)... I now own them all.

I've tried to push the idea of an ultimate "West Wing" marathon to Honey Mustard, but so far she seems dis-interested, so I thought I would throw the offer out to the blogosphere.

Any takers?

6 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't even know there were seven seasons. While I'm a Kemp faithful reader, I have never seen an entire WW episode in my life. But, hey, good luck with that marathon thing.

(Glad to see you're still here.)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen A SINGLE episode so I'd be down. Plus I don't live far.

Just don't use this as a ruse to kill me. Cuz I'd be pissed.

Anonymous said...

I'll be right over.

I've seen every single episode, and I will watch them all again.


Do I need to bring beer?

Gidge Uriza said...

I would come over, as I only ever saw one episode but it was GOOD.

However, I think you're a bit of a drive for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm there. I love WW and want to see Sarah get loaded. Because with seven seasons to watch, Sarah is going to get drunk.

Becky said...

Aren't you in IL? Maybe we'll stop by during BlogHer.