Friday, January 26, 2007

Proof she's my kid

My parents celebrate their 40th Wedding Anniversary Sunday. We are throwing a party for them tomorrow, and while my brother uses his photo skills to make a picture collage, I'm using my video skills and making a video montage.

While scouring through pictures, I came across this one. It's of me when I was about 3 or 4 years old. The picture next to it is of The Peanut Butter at 4.

Ignoring the fact that she is exhibiting examples of being a world-class smart-ass like me, I can safely say I finally have hard evidence that she is mine...




















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just creepy

And what the hell were you wearing?

Anonymous said...

I guess it would be fair to say that they both look like you.

Anonymous said...

was in under question? the fact that she is yours? does she know her father is superman?

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is unbelievable. At first glance without reading the post, I thought it was pictures of the twins. That's crazy!

Anonymous said...

oh good lord.
So how expensive WAS that operation? You were a totally cute girl.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but does the other one look like the milk man?

Kara said...

wow!

i call hubby and kiddo the twins. i totally did all the hard stuff and she looks just like her father.

i had a dream about you last night. You applied for a job where I work and listed your blog on your resume and i was totally like HEY! I READ HIS BLOG! and we met and you were very nice and then i woke up. Sorry there was nothing more exciting going on.

Anonymous said...

Wow. No mailman for your wife.

Kemp said...

Ouch, Gidge... that hurt.

You dreamed of me cape? I dreamed of you too...

I'm kidding, but it made for a fascinating moment, didnt it?

No milkman's in this family, no siree...