Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here comes the smackdown

Tonight is my fantasy football draft with a plethora of my blogmigos from around the Blogospehere… we call our league; The Blogpound (sense a theme here?)

Below, in our league’s draft order, are the poor souls whose money I will be collecting after the season… (yes, I stole the links from Sarah):

Kaiser

Child’s Play x2

MetroDad

LA Daddy

ME (AKA; 2007 Blogpound Champion)

Marginally Clever

Bump

CroutonBoy

Queen of Spain

BIYF

More Diapers

Sarah & the Goon Squad

GAME ON!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to it!

(Spending your money... not the draft)

See ya there!

CroutonBoy said...

It's the day after...how does it feel now that the promise of draft night has been replaced by the cold, hard reality that your team sucks and I'm going to destroy you?

Anonymous said...

Big talk for someone who drafted Bulger in the second round.