Where do I start?? Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch has released their winners for this years “Wacky Warning Label” contest.
Some of the “winners”:
- A label on a small tractor that warns: "Danger: Avoid Death." (“Important safety tip; thanks Egon.”)
- Second place: An iron-on T-shirt transfer that warns: "Do not iron while wearing shirt." (Is that where that iron-shaped scar on my chest came from? I thought I was the chosen one…
- Third place: A baby stroller featuring a small pouch for storage that warns: "Do not put child in bag." (One has to think this was a direct message to “Brandine” Spears…)
- Honorable Mention: A letter opener that says, "Caution: Safety goggles recommended." (“The goggles! They do nothing!”)
- Honorable Mention: A marker that warns: "The Vanishing Fabric Marker should not be used as a writing instrument for signing checks or any legal documents." (So that’s how the Bush(whacked) Administrations covers their tracks…)
What's even more frightening is knowing that there are people out there who actually need these warnings...