Friday, March 24, 2006

Dadbloggers shout-out!

Shout out to let all of you steady-readers out there (I’m sure I have to have at least 1 or 2) that my monthly post is up at Dadbloggers.

It deals with my fears and plans for when (many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many years from now) that The Peanut Butter & The Jelly start dating.

Check it out… you know you want to. Please read it. If you do, I’ll send you a check for one dollar and nine cents.

Warning: Checks will not be valid.

3 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Dammit, I was sending you the address where you could mail my check, when I noticed that it would not be valid.

This sucks. I was tricked.

SHENANIGANS!

Kemp said...

Yes, they are shananigans... thank you for noticing...

And yes, you were tricked... thank you for noticing...

Ya gotta read the fine print. Poor Scott thought he was gonna win Supertramp tix from the other post. I still haven't broken it to him that he's not...

Scott said...

I read the post twice and was about to ask for 2.18.

Now what's this about no Supertramp tickets.??