Thursday, September 14, 2006

'Cast'ing Call

It's been four weeks already.

Today is the day that The Peanut Butter gets her full-arm cast taken off and replaced by a half-arm cast, which she will wear for the final two weeks.

When Honey Mustard and I asked her what color she wanted, she responded with a hearty shout of "Orange!"

When we asked her why, she said; "Because orange is sissy's (The Jelly) favorite color..."

Cries of ‘Aaawwwww... isn't that precious,’ in five... four... three... two...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Cardinals Red?

Lumpyheadsmom said...

awwwww . . .

Anonymous said...

has it been 4 weeks already? holy cow. and yay orange! the upside up's favorite color too. and awwwww.

Anonymous said...

I'm way more selfish than a 4 year old. Wow.

Oh, and, awwwwww. . . .

Kemp said...

Sarah - Yeah, originally she wanted 'cubs blue' for her Uncle Frank... but I think her Daddy, her Uncle Al and her abuelo changed her mind. And truth be told, the old one was really 'red' anymore...

Thanks lumpyheadsmom.

Yes Laurie... it flew by. The J's always had a thing for Orange since her Uncle Al got her an Illinois sweatshirt (he got all 3 of his degrees from there)

I don't think I would have chosen my brother's favorite color at that age either Samantha... but I'm gonna chalk it up as a "Twin Thing"