Monday, October 09, 2006

Ultra-quick Random Thoughts

  • I’d like to thank everyone who expressed their well-wishes to me last week, I truly appreciated it. Thank you.
  • Big thanks to Kara for making me laugh last week with this “special” post.
  • I am the proud new owner of a Motorola Razr… talk about a sweet phone. The phone was free, and I’m getting a free Bluetooth wireless headset as a rebate as well.
  • I took a picture with my new phone on Saturday. It was a picture from a store here in town of a Christmas display… on October 6th… Christmas hype starting in five… four… three…
  • How many people visiting this blog would elect me President if I promised to pass a law making it illegal to start selling Christmas before Thanksgiving?
  • Looking for a job sucks moose cock…
  • I am suffering from a severe case of blogstipation. I can’t think of anything to write for any of my blogs. I haven’t started to panic yet, but just wait.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, dammit. I thought I left a comment on your last post. Sorry. And sorry about all you've been going through lately.

Jonathon Morgan said...

Hey man. Glad to see you're doing better.

In other news, I've been covetting one of those Razrs...lemme know if they're worth it.

Anonymous said...

I'd vote for you. I actually saw a commercial for christmas right after Labor Day.

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for Thanksgiving. It gets the shaft because Christmas is breathing down its neck.

So hell yeah I'd vote for you. I'll do some grass roots stuff too.

Kara said...

Could I get a cabinet position of some sort? If so, then yes.


P.S. word verification: upcow
I can't stop laughing. Yes, something is seriously wrong with me.

Anonymous said...

I'd vote for you anyway.

(I'm laughing at Kara's upcow too)

Gidge Uriza said...

Sorry about your bad week.
Looking for a job sucks something bigger and hairier than moose cock.
I just don't know what kind it is.....cuz my vision is blocked......

Scott said...

and besides that....the moose ain't happy..