Friday, February 23, 2007

I'll be back

I leave after work this afternoon for my sojourn into sausage making (there are two things you never want people to see you make; laws and sausages)

The Peanut Butter and The Jelly are… for the most part… okay with the fact they won’t see me until Sunday afternoon… at least until they get home tonight and I’m not there.

Then it will start; “Where’s Daddy?”… “When’s Daddy coming home?” … “I miss Daddy.”

It’s enough to make a sane man cry like a little girl…

Sigh…

On the plus side, we did just receive in the mail their own DVD of “Toy Story” for them to watch tonight.

(They had been watching my old copy on VHS… until they took it to daycare and one of the other children – for these purposes I shall call him De-struct-or – who unraveled it like it was a tape cassette given to you by your 1980’s ex-boyfriend/ girlfriend…)

Anyhow, I’ll try to post some pictures of the choriz-process so you can see how sausages are made.

If you want to see how laws are made, you need to speak to Lumbyheadsmom or MaW… they might be able to help you with that…

0 comments: