Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Random Thoughts

Have some Random Thoughts:

  • I’ve got a post up at The Blogfathers today…
  • If I hear one more thing about ‘American Idol’, Rosie O’Donnel, Anna Nicole Smith, ‘Dancing with the Stars’, Heather “Yoko” Mills or Brittany Lohan… I’m gonna plotz
  • I blame MetroDad for hooking me on this game
  • The UK is considering a ‘blogger code of conduct
  • Researchers have discovered a “new kind of twin.”
  • Road House 2??????
  • One man complained to the FCC that Prince’s Super Bowl halftime show gave him erectile dysfunction. One woman complained to the FCC that she was worried that Prince’s Super Bowl Halftime Show would turn her son gay… insert your own smart-ass comment about stupid is as stupid does here…
  • I’ve said it before, but I’m gonna say it again; Netflix rocks!!!
  • This has to be one of the strangest headlines I’ve ever read, and it comes from the Chicago Tribune: “Mom's beef puts son's sperm count at stake”
  • And for all of you that sent in your votes for when The PB would catch The J’s strep; knock on wood – it hasn’t happened yet.
  • Now I’m worrying that HoMu or I will catch before we go to Vegas 2 weeks from today…
  • Searches that have brought people here: “cpx2 blog”, “1st year with twins”, “bridget monyhan”, “huge tits blog” (they were probably massively disappointed when they clicked on my blog, don’t ya think?), “the crowd will always talk and stare”, “baby shower yolk chicago” (wait, what?), “mardi gras france soldiers war kill” (uh, what are things that surrender?), “helen mirren, armpit” (fetish much?), “how many diapers will twins use the first year” (not that many at all…), “doodlebops without makeup” (thanks again Sarah!), “doodlebops having it” (I really don’t think I want to know what ‘it’ is. Do you?)
  • What are some of my blogmigos up to this week? Mr. Big Dubya had an interesting weekend… Queen of Spain wrote a letter to the TSA… ThePapaDog gives the inspiration for twin beds… Cape Buffalo is ‘L'homme at last’… Philosopher Dad learns the hard way about baby-proofing the house… and Dad2Twins comes to a realization about his place in the house
  • Quote of the Week:
    “Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.” - George Bernard Shaw

0 comments: