Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wanted: Assistance

I am considering, on advice of my consultant Lance, a move over to wordpress.com because, as I have mentioned many, many, many many times; blogger bites it.

What I am looking for is someone who has done this before (moving from blogger to wordpress) because I have questions and you, hopefully, have answers. Such as, is it possible to move all my posts from here to there? And if so, how.

Yes, I COULD look at wordpress' help section, but why do that when I have the smartest blogmigos and readers around?

TIA...

4 comments:

1A said...

I switched, but I didn't move any of my old stuff. I think Sarah did, though. I'm still learning how to drive this thing, but it's still way better than Bloogle.

::::ducking from the lightning::::

KC said...

I've moved from another platform to wordpress (but not blogger). There's a way to import posts from lots of different platforms into a wordpress blog, including blogger.

I'll help you as best I can if you ask :)

Gidge Uriza said...

I looked into it......but decided MEH. Whatevah. And stayed with blogger. Apparently you really can just bring it all over, wordpress has some feature to help with that as KC said.
So I looked into it, bcse I thought that blogger being hinky was causing people not to comment. Didn't seem likely I'd geta hundred hits and zero comments.
But I got over it and stayed.....

Karen Bodkin said...

I can do it for you. I do everybody. Hi, I'm the Blogger to Wordpress slutbag. Ha ha.